The Habits of Higly Boring People
I would definitely suggest watching the video since it constitutes less than 15 minutes of your time and is rather inspiring, but I have listed some of the information from it below if you are a reader more than a watcher. Either way, kudos to Chris on a great explanation of how “being boring” can be turned into “being revolutionary” just in a shift in state of mind.
NOTE: The “Jay Notes” are my reinterpretations of his explanation. Otherwise, the rest of the information is quoted from the video.
- Write Things Down
- Jay Note: The human mind can only remember so much at a time, so write stuff down or things fall through the cracks.
- Jay Note: Automate what you can in the attempt to better focus on those things you love doing.
- Think. What is important to you? Why are you here?
- Get rid of what you don’t love. Automate the in-between.
- Plan, organize, and do the things you love.
The Habits of Highly Boring People: Chris Sauve at TEDxCarletonU (by TEDxTalks)